Treatment Crème VenoMax™
Fighting Skin Inflamm’Aging
The decrease in immune response and increase in inflammatory activity that come with age can cause chronic inflammation, leading to a slow, but continuous production of free radicals and promoting wrinkles and sagging skin.
IMMUNOCOLOGIE’S™ revolutionary Treatment Crème contains VenoMAX™, a proprietary complex of anti-inflammatory ingredients that synergistically inhibits the activation of NF-kB, a key mediator in inflammation and aging. Bioferrin 5000 ® (patent pending for elevating hyaluronic acid levels in human tissue to promote significant skin hydration following a topical application) is a natural, biologically active protein isolated from fresh sweet whey using advanced fractionation technologies that retain the maximum bioactivity. Enhanced by our exclusive Bio-Fermentation™ process, this luxurious, ultra-rich crème allows skin to take on the “IMMUNOCOLOGIE™ glow” that characterizes a youthful complexion while instantly smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Skin Types: All skin types.
- Snow Algae
- EAV (Elk Antler)
- Bioferrin 5000®
- Alpine Rose
- Magnolia Tree Bark
- VenoMAX™ is a complex that mimics snake venom activity. Snake venom can be deadly – but similar substances can also heal!! The form of a “wrinkle killer”, this is a complex which mimics part of a polypeptide found in the venom of the Temple Viper. It has beneficial effects for the skin.
- Instantly smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Protects the skin against chronic inflammation.
- Promotes natural hyaluronic acid accumulation.
- Modulates innate immune system.
- Inhibits Langerhans cell migration.
- Antimicrobial properties.
- Iron chelator (“apo”-stands for low iron content).
- Provides an immediate brightening effect.
- Helps to erase the appearance of past sun damage, while it evens skin tone.
With age, the immune system becomes less effective and inflammatory activity increases. This can lead to chronic inflammation characterized by a slow but continuous production of free radicals causing wrinkles and sagging skin. The term “inflamm-aging” describes this close relationship between inflammation and aging.
How to Use:
Apply a small amount to face, neck and décolletage. Massage until absorbed. Can be used day and night.